Friday, January 4, 2013

Four Eyes {a firmoo.com glasses review}


I've seen a lot of talk about the glasses company Firmoo.com, so I was happy when I was contacted to review a pair of eyeglasses. While I don't wear a prescription, I frequently wear specs to enhance a look and transform into different characters. Love it or hate it, that's just how I feel about fake glasses.

Right away I was impressed with the fast communication with the company. After picking out my glasses (no longer available on the site), they were shipped out immediately and arrived at my house in less than a week. Talk about fast service! Unfortunately, they were sent in a flimsy padded envelope and it had crushed the case inside.
The glasses were untouched, which is good because I loved them right away. I have a few concerns about the quality - there were numbers on the stem that were chipped away at, the plastic felt cheap, and the lenses have an extreme green glare on them.
But with their "First Pair Free" program and already inexpensive prices, I would say that you get what you pay for. I'll definitely keep mine around for other looks in the future. They would be good back up glasses or for someone like me, a pair just for fun.


Outfit details - Dress, $6 (thrifted, Target brand) - Tights, $? (Wal-Mart, old) - Shoes, $? (Seventh Avenue outlet store) - Necklace, paid with giftcard (ShabbyApple.com) - Eyeglasses, c/o Firmoo

The glasses in this post were provided free of charge from Firmoo.com in exchange for a review. All opinions expressed are my honest thoughts on this product and company.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I've recently done my fair share of creeping on your blog and I have to say I love it! I'm all about your style, your life, your faith, and your story. I'm a fan!