Monday, October 8, 2012

The Cliche Fashion Blogger

It's odd dressing during transition weather. I wore this bare look last week and today I look at it and all I can think of is "Brrr!". I also just look at it and see myself as every fashion blogger cliche in the book. lol

 Outfit details - Skirt, $2 (thrifted) - Chambray top, $1 (garage sale) - Leopard print flats, $7 (K-Mart old) - Feather bib necklace, handmade - Sunglasses, .50 cents (thrifted) - Red Lipstick, gift, (Viva Glam 1 by M.A.C.)

12 comments:

Fish In A Desert said...

Gorgeous lipstick and lovely outfit! And yes, transitional weather is THE WORST. Last week I almost needed a coat and now I am boiling, literally, it´s so freaking hot in here! And of course I had to catch a cold, obviously


XX http://miramodernonosoybethditto.blogspot.com.es

Jennifer said...

Cliche or not, you look super cute!

xo Jennifer
http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Rosemary Waugh said...

Love the lipcolour and skirt!

Ruta said...

So everything about this outfit is lovely. I can't even pick out my favourite piece because everything is so lovely. Although that skirt reminds me of a dress I have. It looks like the exact same material and print....I know polka dots is pretty standard, but this skirt looks EXACTLY the same as my dress.


Also, beautiful lip colour.

Natalie Mulford said...

That skirt is amazing, I have such a big love for polka dots!

Hannah said...

Oh golly - how crazy! I hope you're feeling better by now. :)

Hannah said...

Aww, thanks! :)

Hannah said...

Thank you! :)

Hannah said...

Thanks, Ruta! Well this is a thrifted skirt from the brand "Willow Ridge". Does that ring a bell?

Hannah said...

Thanks, so do I! :)

Erica Sunshine Edwards said...

i'm dying from all of the cuteness that is happening with this outfit right now!
especially that skirt!! sooo cute :)


missericasunshine.blogspot.com

Hannah said...

Aww, thank you. :)