Friday, March 30, 2012

Lovely

Another day, another outfit post. Luckily, I'm still working with the lovely folks over at Vedette and they sent me another piece of shapewear to style and review. Honestly, this is my favorite piece I've gotten to wear. Just check out the color! Gosh, it's so pretty. It was also about a million times easier to put on than the other ones because it had a quick zipper in the front!
As far as wearing it goes, I was quite comfy. I didn't really care if my neighbors were watching me take pictures (just another thing they can write about on their Twitters. lol). I did think the cleavage was a bit of an overload, I'm not really into that. But, hey, that's the way God made me!

While I'm on the subject of Vedette, I'd like to let you all know that they were featured in a magazine spread and a familiar face was in the pages. Click here to check out the e-mag in it's full glory and be sure to look on page 67 to see me along with some of my other blogging friends! Eeek, I'm so excited about it. :D

Outfit details - Shapewear, c/o (Yvonne by Vedette Shapewear) - Skirt, $1 (thrifted) - Belt, .25 cents (thrifted) - Cardigan, $3 (thrifted) - Pearl jewelry was all from family - Flower necklace, under $2 (Forever 21 from Dec. '11)


5 comments:

Madforfashion78 said...

You look lovely and I love your cardigab!

Sarah said...

Maybe you could try putting a little lacy ruffle around the neckline or something? I'm not really sure how that would work, but it might cover up the top a bit. Or, you could just rock it because it's pretty awesome!

Hannah said...

 Thanks! I always seem to get tons of compliments when I wear it. I guess it was a good buy! haha

Hannah said...

Thank you! And I'm glad you threw a suggestion out there - I'll have to take a look around and see if I have something to use as a lacy neckline. I love layering, so maybe I'll try something like that the next time I wear this. :)

latoya jones said...

You look lovely girl.
Do you have anything from Lisa Rene?