When it comes to instructions, I'm a very visual person. I'd rather see something than have someone explain it to me. With the scarf ideas I have posted this week, they were just a bunch of ways I usually wear a scarf, nothing very complicated so I didn't think a tutorial was necessary. But if you're more like me and you want to SEE how to tie scarves, I would suggest any of the links below.
- Tania from What Would a Nerd Wear has some neat idea in pictures.
- Audi from Fashion for Nerds showcases some scarf tying ways I was not aware of.
- Terra from SWF has a video on with some quick and simple tying tricks.
- I like the first idea from this site because I wear so many of the squares - Workchic.com
- Last but not least.. Modcloth has a trio of videos with some fun scarf ideas. #1 - #2 - #3
If you know of a great tutorial or perhaps you've posted one on your blog, go ahead and leave me the link. I would be really interested in seeing it! I hope you've gotten some inspiration this week. :)